Hunter Douglas Pleated Blinds are designed to be as functional as they are beautiful.
Highly decorative and modern in appearance with an extensive range of crisp, pleated fabrics in a wide range of colours, textures, designs and transparencies. Our Pleated Blinds additionally feature low-profile rails that makes them perfectly suitable for windows of every size and shape.
- The highly versatile EOS® hardware fits almost any window style and offers a wide variety of operating systems.
- Extensive collection that includes many different fabric textures, colours and transparencies.
- Availability of fabrics with proprietary coatings (Dustblock™, Topar®(Plus) and SanaPlus™) and flame retardant qualities.
Over one hundred models to choose from
- Over one hundred models to choose from: Free hanging, tensioned, conservatory and roof window blinds.
- The innovative system perfectly covers any window, from vertical windows (0⁰), tilted windows (to 15⁰) and ceiling and conservatory windows (to 90⁰), regardless of shape, size or location.
- Pleated Blinds can be attached to window frames, vinyl windows, glass bars, and wall or ceiling, without having to drill.
- Suitable for irregular shaped windows and colour coordinated components.
- The EOS® system in combination with the unique Pleated Blinds collection is the answer to comfort and energy control in almost any situation.
This cordless push up, pull down system raises and lowers the product with the touch of a finger. Its proprietary design holds blinds and shades securely in any position. LiteRise® helps reduce potential safety hazards, while also offering more user comfort and a beautifully streamlined appearance.
Our tensioned systems are designed to fit neatly into the frame of windows,
doors and skylights and eliminate the need for free hanging cord loops. The blinds can be operated easily and safely with the handgrip on the bottom bar.
Motorised Pleated blinds are designed for guaranteed operation, precise control and enhanced safety. The blinds can be operated through an elegant wall switch or remote control. Our motorised blinds can also be seamlessly integrated with any home automation system.
Hunter Douglas Pleated Blinds are available with a cordless crank. The user-friendly crank is a very suitable solution for operating extra large blinds as well as blinds installed over hard-to-reach windows.
Plissé Shades are available in an unrivaled range of exclusive textures, dessins, and colours, from soft subtle pastels to warm, earthy tones to bright and vivid colours.
Our collection also features a stunning range of metallic colours, superb ornamental burn-out fabrics, and elegant jacquards in 4 different transparencies for optimal light and privacy control.
Pleats in 20mm
The 20mm pleat comes with sleek low-profile hardware, making the shades the perfect all round solution for on the glass beading, mounting on glass doors, sloped (roof) windows and conservatories.
For increased light and sun radiation reflection, plissé fabric can be treated with Topar®, a coloured reflective coating that is humidity resistant, dirt repellent and very durable. Our metalised coated fabrics also provide outstanding performance in the reflection of sunlight and heat.
Consider Dustblock™ to enhance the moisture- and dust repellent properties of Plissé Shades.
The Sanaplus™ antibacterial coating is designed to meet rigorous standards for hygiene and health protection in hospitals, medical centers, laboratories, professional kitchens, canteens and schools.
We regularly update our extensive collection book with the latest trend colours and styles.
Images, drawings and data
- A large database of beautiful product images is available. Includes: interior photo’s, close-ups, packshots of dessins and pictograms.
- The light, insulation and heat related properties of our collection have been measured, and extensive technical data sheets are available.
- Our unique software package helps you determine costing, pricing, and the most efficient assembly method.
Quality & Innovation
The Hunter Douglas Advantage
- The entire collection is certified by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and thus free from potentially harmful substances.
- Prestigious independent research organisations Fraunhofer IBP and Hohenstein Institute have measured and tested our fabric qualities in order to provide you with the most accurate and reliable data.
- Award-winning products and patented solutions such as EOS® hardware and LiteRise® operation.
- Proprietary coatings DustBlock™, Topar® and SanaPlus™ make Pleated Blinds the perfect solution for any private or public building.